DEMO DAY FAQs
1. When and where is Demo Day?
Demo day is held once a month every Friday from 3pm to 5pm, either in-person at our Dubai office or online.
2. How to get an invitation to Demo Day?
Startups wanting to showcase their business should first register through the "Apply for Funding" page.
Investors who are interested in being a part of the Demo Day can register here.
3. Does Demo Day guarantee an investment?
No, Demo day is just merely a showcase of the business idea and does not guarantee any investment.
4. What will you gain out of Demo Day?
You will be able to pitch your business and get insights from the industry experts and stand a chance to be considered for an investment.
5. Can startups invite people from their own network to attend the Demo Day?
Yes, but it should be informed prior.
6. Eligibility Criteria?
Startups pitching at the Demo Day MUST have a MVP stage or later stage startup, incase of product or a few revenue paying customers, in case of a service business. Also, it is important for the startup to integrate to XDC Blockchain.